ZE316.Dx is a three-phase electricity meter designed for measuring electricity consumption in residential, commercial and light industry applications. The device is designed for direct connection to the mains. It measures active class A or B energy according to EN 50470-1:2006, EN 50470-3:2006 in both directions, i.e., consumption and supply. The method of energy metering can be chosen according to the customer’s wishes.
The energy readings are stored in memory and displayed on the LCD display, along with other information, such as attempts to open the terminal housing or cover, parameter changes, detection of external magnetic fields, voltage interruptions, etc. The display also indicates the currently active tariff, or a bar graph indicating the approximate magnitude of the instantaneous measured power, the direction of power flow and OBIS codes (in accordance with EN 62056-6-1). The display cycles shows the details or after pressing a button.
The standard electricity meter is equipped with an optical interface and RS485 electrical interface.
- Three-point design
- Measuring range 0.15-100 A in class A or B
- External tariff control (terminals)
- Reading in the de-energised state
- Intrusion detection (electricity meter cover, terminal block, magnet influence)
- Three control buttons, one of which is sealed
- Historical consumption (consumption over a defined period)
- Event recorder
- Tariff management (internal calendar)
- Customer parameterisation
- DIN rail can be placed on the meter cover
Category: Electricity Meters