GS303 is an electronic three-phase electric meter for measuring active electrical energy compliant with the FNN specifications. In its basic configuration, it is designed to measure active electrical energy in consumption and supply in accuracy class A. It also meets the requirements for single-phase operation for each individual phase. The top cover is equipped with two operation buttons. Their function depends on the selected operating mode. A shaft for a removable battery is located on the top cover. It serves as an energy backup for voltage-free readings and RTC backup. The installed battery is secured against handling with the mounted terminal cover. In order to place an additional module on the electricity meter cover, it can be equipped with a DIN rail on the top.
The power terminals allow for an easy attachment of wires in the range of 7.0-56 mm2. The design of the terminals enables contacting of aluminium conductors. Auxiliary inputs and outputs (pulse output, tariff terminals) are implemented as WAGO terminals. Power connector for SMGw. Enables the SMGw add-on module to be powered when used in a full MESSS2020 system. This voltage output is additionally protected by a fuse with parameters 1.6 A/250 V/25 KA.
The electricity meter contains two independent communication interfaces. Optical interface according to IEC standard and metallic RS485 interface identified as LMN. Communication with the master system is provided by the output connector of the LMN interface. It is a data communication channel enabling connection to SMGw (RS485). The type of connector is RJ10 (6C/4P). The communication speed is 921600Bd. The display unit of the LC display has two lines in the basic view providing two information sets. Billing-related information – billing data and a set of informative non-billing data. These are intended for the end customer only.
- Three-point design
- Measuring range 0.1-100 A in class A
- External tariff control (terminals)
- Reading in the de-energised state
- Intrusion detection (terminal cover, magnet influence)
- SMGw connection (LMN interface)
- 2 communication security
- Two control buttons, optical call button
- Output for power supply of additional modules (SMGw)
- Historical consumption (consumption over a defined period)
- Event recorder
- Tariff management (internal calendar)
- Customer parameterisation
- Pulse output for both directions of energy
- DIN rail can be placed on the meter cover
Артикул: GS303 Категория: Счетчики электроэнергии