„Ripple Control (RC)“ receivers of the FMX600 series follow up on the FMX500 receiver series but they significantly exceed their potential. The receivers are provided with a high-performance high-memory processor enabling implementation of innovative functions. The received signal is processed by a fully digital filter, which can process the signal at two frequencies at the same time and whose parameters can be modified within a wide range. Evaluation of the received signals and control of all functions are provided by a processor whose behaviour can be modified by change in the configuration data. The receiver is able to process any familiar command code. Within a wide range of limits, the user can select parameters of processed command codes, filter control frequency and width, sensitivity, various time functions as well as reaction to an outage and repeated rise time of supply voltage. Functions derived from the RC signal can be combined with switching program functions, enabling it to learn the switching times. Part of the memory is reserved for action records and telegram records.
- Enables the „Ripple Control (RC)“ signal to be processed concurrently at two different frequencies, mutually independent
- At each of the two frequencies, it can react to 3 different RC telegram rasters, differentiated by the length of their initiating impulse
- The frequency characteristics of input filters, receiver sensibility, interference pulse filtration and the RC telegram rasters are all fully software-adjustable
- The filtered signal can be depicted by means of the configuration software in the oscilloscope function
- The RC commands can be executed immediately or with individual time lag, either fixed or random